Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Graduate, Pink Flower!


*Photo by Christart.com

It's been a good year and it's been a challenging year. It doesn't matter what kind of a year it's been, it's ended on a good note. My Pink Flower, graduated yesterday. She did so well on her year-end test and even better than I thought she was going to do. I admit I was a little nervous and definitely stressed because I had her skip a grade. The reason I skipped her a grade is because she was bored from not being challenged enough. I spent the rest of the year second guessing myself. Whent test time rolled around, I was a basket-case with insecurity. Despite my downfall, she rose to the occasion. She passed with flying colors. I am very proud of my young lady. She's the best! She's taught of the Lord, obedient to His will and great is her peace and undisturbed composure.


5 comments:

  1. Denise,

    Congratulations to our Pink Flower. She did a terrific job. And congratulations to you also for bringing her thought two grades in one year. I do understand the boredom. Brandon has the same problem.

    Great job by both of you. Bask in the glory, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So glad that your mother's instincts proved out...as they so often do! Awesome! Oh and as far as that curriculum goes...well...I have some ideas...I just want someone else to do it! LOL! Especially about history and science!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your dear pink flower, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that this year turned out just right. Seems like you were acting on some wisdom from our God.
    Great job...I know you are glad that summer is here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful and good for both of you. I think satan is the one that comes to make us question our decisions.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete