I'm not sure if you've seen the movie Julia and Julie but I thought it was pretty good. Excellent? No, not really. It was just a good movie because it was a true story. IMHO I know I don't have the right title but it's close. Nonetheless, I'd like to tell you about my offline blog project and how that movie fits into this blog.I've been having some trouble with my vision and near sightedness. I recently saw a news clip about how too much computer use can be a contributing factor. I thought it would be a good time to get back to basics and spend a lot less time with this techno monster that is staring back at me at the moment.
Due to my lack of completing my own projects (similar to Julie from the movie) I thought I might do my own offline blog project. I am going to take my own 365 days beginning January 1st and commit to exercising 1 hour/day. My "rest" days will be gentle stretch days and walking at a stroll pace but still 1 hour. I'm looking forward to how I will blog about the days I don't feel like exercising and what it takes to get it in gear. Maybe you'd like to join me in your workouts too. If I get in good enough shape, there could possibly be a 1/2 or full Marathon at the end of the year. The possibilities are endless.
A hearty goal! A very hearty goal, but a worthy one indeed. I for the most part exercise 1/2 hour six days a week and have faithfully for almost a decade now, but it is still a choice each and every day. I would find it hard to find an hour each day, but I pray that you succeed! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGreat goal...2010 is my year to get healthy....
ReplyDeleteWithout a vision the people perish...:)
ReplyDeleteGood for you....I need to do the same...and it would be great to start a goal and with Gods help successfully complete it.
Hope you are staying warm...did ya'll get snow?
Awesome goal sweetie.
ReplyDeleteI have started mine.. Got the Total Gym out and have it in my shop .. Going to change my life this year.. Soooooooooo I am with you and let us DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand BTW...... We park our cars in the circle drive that we made which is just to the left of the pictures ..... it is very nice......
Good luck with that.. I need to do that too....
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Love to you
Kelly
Great! We must all do what we can to take care of ourselves mentally, spiritually, and physically too. I pray that you have much success and I look forward to reading about your journey.
ReplyDelete