Thursday, November 18, 2010

Put Some Clothes On, Will Ya?


*photo by Christart.com

There are times when I love having a blog. I get to say the things I've always wanted to say but sometimes never had the courage to say. Today, I want to say PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, WILL YA!!! There is nothing that disgusts me more than walking into a gym change room and there are women who think it's okay with everyone else that they're naked. What's worse is older women being naked around young teens and younger. I think the same would go for men. I get that it's a change room but have some respect for those around you. Now, let me get started on the women these days who think we're all impressed with their boobs. We're NOT!!!!! I don't want to see that and I don't want my husband to see that either. When I grew up, it was considered sleazy and it still is. Have a little respect for others and yourselves please!

Showing a little cleavage doesn't seem to be good enough for some. The "starlets" of Hollywood who think they are above the rest try to outdo each other in the let's-see-how-perverted-we-can-be-and-how-much-we-can-get-away-with-it mode. Well the same goes for the men of Hollywood but I don't know if starlets is feminine, masculine or neutral so I'm just saying. Seriously, with some of the outfits the next move is no outfit at all.

So when I check in a guest and they have some maintenance issues, I don't mind checking out the problem but put some clothes on, will ya?!

8 comments:

  1. hahaha you're so right! at least it's cold where you are now - must make SOME keep their clothes on???
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on this. I always hated gym class for that very reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm glad that the gym I go to, while it has a changing room, also doesn't have showers. Most come in what they are going to work in and leave without ever entering that room. I think that is a good thing!! I always try to be very discrete in matters like this.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is acceptable is ridiculous.
    I don't go to a gym......but can I just say that I get HIGHLY irritated when women buy bras that offer no protection from the cold!!!
    WHY?
    Not only does it make me want to say something...but it makes me feel sorry for the men in the room.
    Pet peeve....can you tell? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I normally blog naked, but for you, I'm going to start wearing a little something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, I'm blogging naked! hahaha
    About the gym - no, just not enough $ for that...and I don't think it's exercise...am going to see my doc again this afternoon. Down today though! :)
    D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just noticed your ticker - YOU DID IT!! Congrats! You didn't tell me (too busy shovelling snow???! ;) )
    D

    ReplyDelete