
*photo by Christart.com
Call it brilliant, inspiring, truthful, memorable, freeing, light-breaking, impacting or just plain GENIUS and you've got something that you know came from the Throne right to this man's heart. Now, it can be part of your thoughts and your heart. No, you didn't miss anything. I'm about to write out what that "thought" is.
Before I do, I should tell you that this thought has the potential to put many businesses out of business especially when their foundation is built on you not ever hearing what you're about to read. It's a thought that will leave you without excuse so perhaps you should leave now if you've come to rely on them. It's a thought that has the potential to change your lifestyle and even change it drastically. It's a thought that will cause you to stop in your tracks and rethink your actions. It's a pleasant thought. It's a shootin' straight-from-the-hip thought. It's a thought that has the potential to set you free as long as you continue to think the thought. Now will I tell you?
Almost! It's a way out of the wilderness. It's a way out of temptation. It's a way to achieve your dreams and goals. It is not the thought of all thoughts. The thought of all thoughts is JESUS. (Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee.) :) I think it's Holy-Spirit inspired, enlightening and loving. NOW I will tell you what that thought is.
(Drum roll please! Ready?) YOU CAN'T BE TEMPTED WITH SOMETHING YOU DON'T THINK! (Andrew Wommack). Cool, yes?
True, but do we really want to think LESS? Um, sometimes, yes...hmmmm... ;)
ReplyDeleteD
Unfortunately I am usually tempted to think about things. :-(
ReplyDeletehmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will have to THINK about that one...... AND it is very very hard to tip one of those Kayaks over...... but because Dennis cannot swim he HAS to wear his vest.. I keep mine at my feet inside the Kayak...
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day girl....
Reading Andrew Wommack's "God Isn't Mad At You" right now. God love us!!!!! When will we ever truly learn that? Thank God I HAVE!!!! Thank JESUS because HE DID!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a thought!!!
ReplyDeleteI truly agree! one can learn to control one's thoughts too and not go down that road of temptation starting with a thought. I need to do better thinking of Jesus more throughout the day; still struggle with that one indeed
ReplyDeletehope you have an enjoyable weekend :)
betty