Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bath Time!

Sometimes I feel like I don't seem to have anything fun, witty or uplifting to say. I don't like it when I sound negative, whiny or debbie-downerish. Yes, I am in the middle of teaching 7th Grade Grammar. GASP!!!!!!! So I thought I'd post some fun for awhile and yesterday's bath time took the cake.

To say our dogs are spoiled would be an understatement. We rescued Fluffy (Bichon-poo) from the Pet store and Lacie (Blue Heeler/Terrier mix) from the pound. They went from one extreme to another when we started looking after them. Poor Fluffy! We're convinced he was separated from his mother too soon because he's been a nervous wreck his whole life. He will shake if we say "Let's go!" because he knows he's going to have to go in the kennel. If he wouldn't doo in the house, this wouldn't happen. Left on his own, he doos! Well, Lacie has picked up on some of this behavior and will try to be as pathetic-looking as she can whenever she hears "It's bath time!" Let me show you her reaction and the aftermath of her bath. Blue Tiger thinks we should start calling it "Spa-time!" Either way, I think the reaction would be the same.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Talk about on smart dog! How we do spoil our pets! Love the pictures girl and hope you are well.. Maybe we can all slow down and spend more time in the blog.. I do miss every one!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is that an ever sweet lookin' and I am sure sweet lovin' doggie you have who loves to be pampered! This is great. Thanks for sharing such freedom in a dogs life. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, thanks for making me smile. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes our dogs do get pampered for sure. Such sweet pictures!!

    ReplyDelete