
*photo by Christart.com
I love words, don' t you? Especially when they are pleasant and truthful. Sometimes, when you put words together, you can move people to tears of laughter or tears of sorrow. It all depends on how you put them together, I suppose. One of the funniest things I find about blogging or commenting on other folks blogs is the word verifications that come up. Some are so close to the topic being commented upon you'd think the computer read along with you.
Seriously though, the thinking that goes into those word verification requirements floors me. It's one thing to have to verify the word but you'd think they'd make them easy to read so that you could. I've tried to have a word verified a few times without success only to be given one that seems like a last resort. It has a "Here dummy! Maybe you can figure this one out! Duh!" implication to it at times. Oh, not really but it makes me think it does at times.
I'm glad it's not like that with God's Word. God's Word is what it is. His Word is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, joint and marrow and discerning the very thoughts and intents of the heart. Love it!!
Oh don't you just love the fact that you can read a scriptuer once and it minister to you about something in your life and then a month later read it again and it is DIFFERENT and will meet the needs of THAT day......... It is truly alive........
ReplyDeleteI so appreciate the comments on my blog.. I am so grieved over Darryl and I guess I always will be...... and no, Chris found out by accident from Darryl and they had no intentions of telling any of us..... It so hurts my heart......
I love your fall background....I am so happy I can read the Word and understand what the Spirit has to say.....awesome Lord we serve..
ReplyDeletemom has 2nd stage dementia...she is so forgetful...it hurts to see her like this....
Thats neat how you can incooperate this into a bibical view. The Bible is filled with so much we need to look there for truth in everything.
ReplyDeleteGod's word is so awesome, love you.
ReplyDeleteGreat analogy - I always get something out of your posts.. Thank you.
ReplyDeletelove to you.,
Kelly
Gotta love God's Word! Amen!
ReplyDelete