
Hey! It's Blue Tiger. I am assuming that all of you have watched last week's American Idol. You probably saw General Larry Platt's song "Pants on the Ground". Okay now that that is finished, how about I go on to what I really wanted to say. (I just wanted to put that.) (Insert Smiley here!)
Today, I finally learned how to play with matches. (*Evil laugh*) At first, I sooooo did not want to do it. Just ask my Mom. (Mom: It was legitimate. We were studying carbon in Chemistry and it was part of a supervised experiment.) Thanks Mom for ruining my moment! After I finally learned how to strike a match, I went crazy. I'd tell you what happened but it was all a blur. When I finally came to consciousness, there was a match in my hand. Plus, a wide-eyed cat. Matches are like life. Sometimes you can handle life and sometimes you can't. So go out there and strike the match. (Try not to set your house on fire.) PEACE peoples!
Additional note from my Mom: Don't use treasured pottery mugs to observe the effects of carbon. It will cause your mug to crack and break. A mini-explosion if you will or a science experiement gone awry!
Blue Tiger(ess growl.): Can you spell animals in SHOCK... I CAN!!
Blue Tigeress,
ReplyDeleteExperiments are fun, but sometimes they do go awry. Sorry about the mug.
Blessings,
Mary
Thanks for making me smile, lol
ReplyDeleteFunny... I like matches too.. shhh
ReplyDeleteLove to you
Kelly
Pants on the ground...Blue Tiger on the ground...LOL!
ReplyDeleteFunny...glad no one was hurt...poor mug. Guess it could have been a lot worse. :)
ReplyDelete