
*photo by Christart.com
If you know the Lord, then you know there's an enemy to your soul. This is truth. I refuse to glorify the enemy in this or any of my entries however, it is necessary that I mention him in order to get a few things "off my chest". It just seems to me that the closer you want to get to the Lord, the more intense the opposition gets. At least that's what I've been feeling for a very long time.
I have fallen into his traps on more than one occasion and it seems that just when I think I'm a little more aware, something trips me up and I fall faster and harder. There are times when I've been so tangled up that I learn from experience that only Jesus can rescue me. Yes, I said JESUS. Perhaps I've lost a few readers now but that's okay with me.
There are some things that I can see for what they are clear and concise. You couldn't deceive me for a moment and yet other things have so much shade of grey/gray that I become confused. Because of my living conditions, I have walked alone and prayed alone for many things. I haven't had the luxury of a body of believers to pray with or who could help me discern. I confess that there have been so-called Christians in my life that looking back I wonder if we were reading the same Bible.
So it is that I would end my blog entry today by asking you if you might pray for me. I am in a "circumstance" that I really don't know what to do. I would like to have the Truth. I would like to be in a position to accept the Truth. I need the strength to do the right thing even if it would cost me everything. Thank you so much in advance.
Sweetie, you have my love, and many prayers.
ReplyDeleteI do not know what circumstances you are facing or dealing with, but I do know our Lord Jesus, the Christ, is sufficient for anything and everything. The very Word tells us "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will notsuffer you to be temptedabove that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape." 1 Cor 10:13
ReplyDeleteOh yes...I surely understand.
ReplyDeleteJesus,
Please shed light on my sister's situation. Let her hear Your voice. Fill her with the knowledge of Your will. Strengthen her with the power of Your might. Surround her with Your angels. Enable her to perform Your will. Guard her and keep her I pray. Let Thy will be done in her life. Let Thy kingdom come in her life. May You and You alone be glorified through this. We know You hear us. We know that we can come and ask for help and grace in our time of need through the blood of Jesus Christ. I plead the blood of Jesus over my sister and her circumstance. In Your name Lord. Amen.
One thing I know......if we call...He will answer. If we knock the door will be open.
ReplyDeleteHe is faithful!
So know this sister will be praying. He is not the author of confusion....He will make the path straight.
Thanks for counting on us to pray.
I thank Him in advance for leading and guiding you.
I will definately pray that God shows you the answer and soon!! He will answer you!!
ReplyDeletePraying for your circumstances. Remember that our Lord is ever faithful and always with us. I remembered you in prayer last night and also your sweet daughter.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouraging words left in my comments for Brandon. Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.
Blessings,
Mary
Girl , I read your blog here and felt that the Lord is so with you. HE so loves HIS children and HE is able and so willing to answer your questions. It is good to have around us other believers but have faith in you and have faith in your relationship with the Father.. HE, Jesus, told us that HE had to go to the Father so that the Holy Spirit could come, and the Holy Sprit comes to teach us..... To guide us.. To bring to our mind all the things that Jesus taught.. HE , the Holy Spirit is there and lives in you and HE will lead and guide and direct you..... You are so loved and HE will listen and HE will direct your path...........
ReplyDeleteLove ya!