
*photo by Christart.com
We're on holidays right now and I'm planning on enjoying every minute of it. It got off to a windy (the "i" is long here) because I made a wrong turn. The landscape was beautiful but the road was a stretch of short twists and turns. All in all it was a good trip up. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that Toronto's population is 2.5 million and I'm rounding down. So anyways, I thought I'd share a laugh or two with you in hopes you will get a laugh out of it too. It's just sometimes my daughter is so funny I don't feel right keeping her comments all to myself.
Now that she is growing up, my hubby will make comments sometimes whenever he sees a little, little girl. Last night he said "Oh, look at her. Remember when you were that small?" To which, my daughter replied "Oh, look at them (her parents). Remember when you two were that young?" I hadn't laughed that hard or that long in a long while. It was priceless.
We saw a commercial the other night advertising an upcoming dancing show. They showed a shirtless man with a big belly. He was dancing while his belly was jiggling and my daughter said "Look mom! He's belly dancing!" Well, it was all I could do to stifle a laugh but it exploded. She is just so witty and sharp, I need to stay focused so I don't get caught off guard. :)
I hope you're all doing well. This is our last holiday until school starts up so I plan to enjoy it. I especially like that I don't have to make the bed or clean house for awhile. Now that's my kinda holiday! :)
Your daughter has a great sense of humor, I love it. Enjoy your holiday.
ReplyDeleteCute! How precious. Glad you are stopping to appreciate her!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny...belly dancing...she is cute...enjoy your time....
ReplyDeleteWhat a great sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time off girl! No cleaning....sounds like my type of vacation.
Glad you're having a grand and fun holiday. Enjoy it to the fullest. I answered your comment about the honey for allergies in the comment section of that post. Hope you'll come back and read it, also Debra's comment.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Well, that little one gave me a laugh this morning. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having a good time while you're on holidays. School starts back here on September 8th. It seems that they just got out of school. Time sure flies.
Enjoy your time away. Safe travel.
Blessings,
Mary
Your blog is beautiful... I love it! Bantering with our daughters is fun isn't it? Love the awesome relationship you have with yours. Enjoy the time you have left of your holiday and many blessing being sent your way!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kelly