Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home School Workload


Just a note to let you know that due to my home school workload this year, I will only be blogging and reading blogs on Saturdays and Sundays. Blue Tiger will be blogging on Wednesdays. Oh and I will probably read during holidays. I still want to keep in touch with you all though, I'm not not able to as frequently.

Note: Yes, that is a little hummingbird my dd is holding. She got stuck in our garage and exhausted herself. I picked her up and gave her to my daughter. She put her back on the patio flowers and the hummingbird rested for awhile before flying up to the feeder. She's a cutie alright. This is the second hummingbird we have held.

8 comments:

  1. Denise,

    I will certainly miss you, but understand that the homeschooling has to come first. Please keep in touch.

    Holding a hummingbird must be an awesome experience. I was at my aunt's today attending a wedding shower and they came to her plants and feeder time and time again while we were there.

    Enjoy your week and be sure to take frequent breaks.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, and I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are my most favorite of all God's creatures...... We will all be here when you can stop by... Times are so busy...... Praying God's blessings on you for this new school year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. that must have been an incredible experience!!! I totally get it with making life a priority over blogging. I had to do that over the summer and it was so worth it to live totally present with my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing that you could hold the humming bird!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will certainly wait patiently to hear from you then. Blessings dear one and love the picture of the humming bird. Blessings.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand. It is not homeschooling here...but lots of other things. I get out and about when I can....or when God allows.
    Enjoy your time with your girl.

    I have gotten to hold a hummingbird one time. It came in the old house and flew up on top of the beams...and found a spider web. With the web on its wings it could not fly and fell. I was able to pick it up and clean the web off and then released it. Amazing to hold something so tiny and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just reading your blog (finally!) on AP's ipod but I couldn't comment...so I'm on our computer now. Great posts. I love the hummingbird -- I'd love to see one up close. ((( hugs ))) So sorry that you've had a tough time -- I'm praying for you. D

    ReplyDelete